Join our Team
At PSC, we are always looking for exceptional, talented engineers who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. We have a “do-what-it-takes” attitude in everything we do, and strong relationships with our clients because of it.
We are absolutely committed to the principal of safety – in the design of products, in the workplace, and at home – and we are proud of one of the very best laboratory quality systems in the industry.
If you share these values, and are looking for a hands-on role that is always different from one project to the next, then send us your resume or C/V.
Current Job Openings
We are currently looking to fill two engineering positions: Senior Project Engineer and Associate Project Engineer.
You are a highly motivated professional who wants to excel in an Engineering consulting career. You thrive in a role where you get to use your critical thinking, detail orientation & problem solving skills to deliver high impact results. Your naturally persuasive ability to communicate and deliver effective compliant solutions in a provoking and influential manner leads you to be a key contributor to your customer’s product development life cycles.
We are Product Safety Consulting. We are the advocates for our customer’s compliance issues. We do what’s required to ensure our customers’ needs are met. Our customers trust us to do the job right and have their best interest in mind. We have exceptional training, a stellar reputation and a commitment to excellence. Joining us means you are committed to delivering top tier results and growing your career with world-class knowledge experts.
Senior Project Engineer:
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years relevant compliance work experience
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Responsibilities include independently performing electrical/electronic/electromechanical equipment design and construction reviews to various North American (UL, CSA) and global (IEC and national) product compliance standards
- Determining project scope, test plans and programs for product compliance investigations
- Managing the execution of complex compliance engineering projects in multiple product categories
- Interaction with customers and compliance agencies to discuss project scope and management, technical issues, explain procedures and requirements, resolve technical issues
- Writing construction and test reports, confirming non-compliances, providing engineering recommendations for non-compliance resolutions, and communicating results to customers
- Some travel may be required
Associate Project Engineer:
- University Degree (2 or 4 year) in Electrical Engineering
- Responsibilities include research, standard reviews, testing, and agency management
- You will be working closely with a senior project engineer acquiring the skills listed above
You are excited to be in a position that affords you the opportunity to analyze and assess customers’ newly developed product compliance and safety challenges as well as make thought out, compliance recommendations for successful and safe product launches. Your innate ability to tell the truth, put the customer first and see the forest as well as the trees affords you the gift of perspective, which makes you a highly valued resource both internally and externally.
We are Product Safety Consulting. We deliver Worry Free Compliance and Testing. We are known for over 30 years of exceptional service and need the right engineers to join our dedicated, tight knit team.
To apply, please send your resume to MBorta@productsafetyinc.com
We will review your resume and contact the people we feel are best suited to our value proposition and work environment.