CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.
- Directives are the law. Most Common – Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive, RoHS & WEEE Directives
- Risk Assessment is mandatory
- Self-Declaration or mandatory Notified Body?
- Technical File is required
- Declaration of Conformity required
Services – We have the experience needed:
- Construction Evaluation
- Testing – on site or in our laboratory
- Building the Technical File
- Template for Declaration of Conformity
- Providing solutions to non-compliance’s