China Compulsory Certification (CCC) is similar to other certifications for product quality standardization–such as the European CE system–but there are important differences. The CCC certificate was introduced in 2002 and applies to imported goods as well as to Chinese products. Products which require certification may only be imported, sold and/or used in business activities in China, after a China Compulsory Certification has been obtained.
- Everything is based on your Tariff Code
- Is your product on the Mandatory Certification List?
- Testing Required to be done in China
- WiFi, Bluetooth,radio to SRRC mandatory
Services – We have the experience with feet on the ground in China:
- Provide templates for required documentation and assist in expediting
- Choose the appropriate testing facility
- Clear test samples through China Customs and deliver them to test lab
- Schedule testing once samples arrive
- Utilize in-house engineering expertise to assist the test lab with technical issues that may arise
- Negotiate with certification body to schedule a timely factory inspection
- Track and alert you of upcoming renewals for CCC certificates, label/mark certificates, and annual factory inspections with our Certificate Alert and Tracking System (CATS)
- Support ongoing annual factory inspections with U.S. based accredited auditors fluent in both Mandarin and English