Because we know the value added when you build solutions into products up front, we created Design For Safety Approvals- DFSA®. Bring us in at the front-end. Save yourself lost time, money and customers by understanding the compliance requirements in detail before products come off the drawing board.
- Product evaluations are done earlier.
- Approval lead times are reduced from months to weeks.
- Costs associated with retooling are reduced or eliminated.
- Drawings can be developed with the appropriate specifications.
- Concept sketches help determine appropriate standards and specify requirements.
- Prototypes are constructed closer to production to give more accurate results of preliminary testing for performance and safety.
- Engineers confirm construction issues such as spacing, wiring, and component placement for compliance.
- Results of safety and preliminary performance tests are more accurate.
- Additional tests confirm material temperature limits, ventilation needs and adequacy of over-current and over-temperature.