A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is a third-party organization that certifies products for the North American market. … In Canada, only a Certification Body accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) can perform such services.
- OSHA Required
- Standards Council of Canada required
- 9 out 10 products fail first time through
- More than one mark is accepted
Services – We have the experience:
- Designing for Safety Approvals – DFSA™ – Get us involved early and we help build the requirements into the design.
- Design Reviews
- Construction Evaluation
- Testing – on site or in our laboratory
- Submittal Management